About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ronan's Window: Beware!

So, I see the squirrel is back again! He and his cohorts return every day to steal the sunflower seeds we put out for my bird watching activities! What a vexation. Oh well, at least some of the birds seem to ignore them. They come to my feeders regardless of these little interlopers.


But you never know what the future holds in store. Several times a day, the birds fall silent and abruptly fly away! Even the little thieves suddenly stop their criminal activities.

I've spotted the reason for this. And I must say, I'm greatly impressed!!!
What a handsome and powerful bird. I look forward to future sightings.

No comments:

Post a Comment