About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"I'm Looking Great!"

"Mama took me back to my doctor this morning. I gained 12 pounds! Everyone said I looked Great!!! Then they said I had to start my shots. I didn't like those very much. They also needed something they called a stool sample. I REALLY didn't like that very much! But at least no more worms showed up. YEH! They even gave me some yummy treats. I LOVE treats!"

"On the way home, we stopped by and saw my Uncles John and Gary. They said I looked Great too!! I got a lot of attention while I was there, and didn't have to share it with anyone. Thats because they left Butch and Tootie inside. I haven't met them yet, but Mama says I'll love them too. I love darn near everyone! Then Uncle John took me for a tour of their back yard and I peed all over the place so Butch and Tootie will know that I came for a visit. I bet they'll be really excited about it when they find out!"

"After we got home I started feeling kind of tired. Mama said thats probably from the shots. Those danged things! I have to have more of them in three weeks. She says they're for my own good and will help to keep me healthy. No one has ever worried about what was good for me before. It feels nice, even if the shots don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment