About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Waiting.......

   Found this photo of Ernie...... and this is how I feel right now.  Haven't seen Malcolm for a couple of days. I'm so tired lately I can't remember which morning I saw him last. Which is really important because one or two evenings ago one of the neighbor's dogs killed a cat. Let me clarify: The dog killed another cat! He seems to have that horrible habit that so many ignored and neglected dogs get. Vicious behavior. 
   I just hope and pray it wasn't Malcolm that I heard being attacked. In the meantime, I just wait and keep looking out the window.................

No comments:

Post a Comment