About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring Cleaning and Autumn Don't Mix!

"Why are you waking me up?"
   Decided to start a little early Spring cleaning. Got some boxes from the bakery so I could pack up things for the local Hospice Thrift Store.  That afternoon when I finally got started this is what I found!
Autumn just LOVES boxes.
More precisely, she loves to sleep in boxes. And I WOKE
HER UP! Now, shes kinda' crabby on a good day... so this was NOT a good thing. Her age and size also come into consideration. This is what 14 pounds of displeasure looks like.
Soooo......I'll do my house cleaning another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment