About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Its Not Going To Be That Cold!!!

   A little more cold weather coming. So the pile of blankets, coverings and cat beds that I brought out were quickly snuggled into. This is Rufus Rupert Uglybutt again, with his brother The Marvelous Magnificent Murphy Mulgoon!!
   I'll have to take a few of the blankets away from them so the yard cats will have some beds up on the porch. I've fluffed up some hay for them too. Need to protect the new transplants. I'm really only concerned with the tomatoes. Everything else should do just fine. It isn't supposed to get very cold.
    Still no sign of Malcolm. Thank you to everyone who has contacted me with their prayers and hopes for his return.

No comments:

Post a Comment