About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Do Believe That She Is Still Mad At Me!

   Well it seems that Autumn is holding a grudge after I disturbed her the other day. And this photo doesn't even begin to capture her really ornery expression!! But, as I've said before, her personality is NOT exactly what you'd call sweet and loving. I'll give her credit though, she has mellowed a lot with age. She actually comes up every once in a while to be petted!! When she was young she was downright frightening at times! Ha ha ha   The way she can disappear is a bit unnerving. And I'm used to cats and their "normal" abilities to do things like that. She truly is exceptional in many ways......Autumn, the Magick Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment