About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Still Miss Malcolm.

 
Haven't updated on the yard cats lately. It just seems so empty out there without Malcolm the Malcontent strolling regally across the grass and through the flower beds! Settling Himself under the rose bush or up on one of his hay bales.
I have yet to move this one. I go out and look at the depression near the middle of the bale that was his all-time favorite sleeping spot.... and I just can't bear to disturb it. Sibyl is the only cat who will lay up there now.  Sometimes I go out there and just sit. Its comforting, yet I always wind up shedding lots of tears. He was definitely a very special guy. And he knew it!
Oh, how I miss that cat!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment