About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Didn't See Him There!

Well, while I was posting some photos on the Gardener of Light blog I realized I had caught Mangle in the background!!! So there he is, back in the shadows. This gives me hope that I'll be able to get pictures of all of the gang before too long. Right now they are all on edge.... guess they are feeling the storm out in the Atlantic ocean. Hopefully she will bring us some much needed rain.... WITHOUT any damage!

Meanwhile, Ahulee is taking every opportunity to soak up some sunshine. He doesn't like it when it rains. ha ha ha   Probably makes his joints ache. I have some of those myself, so I can relate! chuckle  But seriously, old dogs and sunshine go together like hot dogs and sauerkraut.
Yeah, I know... bad pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment