About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Message From Blossom.

"Great news! Mom has almost agreed to let me have my own Facebook page! I told her I wanted to share my stories with everyone so they'll know what a great thing it is to adopt a dog like me from a rescue group or shelter. Theres an awful lot of puppies, grown-ups and seniors out there waiting for a loving forever home. And I want to help spread the word!"

"And of course that will include my feline friends too! Cats have it awfully rough out there too. We ALL deserve to be loved and cared for.
So if you want to encourage my mom to finish making up her mind.... feel free to leave a comment or get a message to her somehow. I can hardly wait!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment