About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

They Are Sooooooo Good!

Finally found the time to pick a few mulberries. It wouldn't be right if the birds were the only ones that got to enjoy them!  I didn't get the ladder out yet, just walked around the tree and picked what I could reach.   They look really red in these photos, especially the second one. But it must be the angle of the sunlight, because they are mostly dark purple and deliciously ripe!!!!  yummmmmmm

These will go in the freezer for a pie or cobbler. I'll wait and make jelly another day... when I can pick more.  ( And have my jars clean and sterilized. ha ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment