About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Friday, March 30, 2012

POOH! NOT POO!!!

The other day I was telling someone how I had been playing with Wulfrig the kitten, and he was trying to bite my arm as part of the "entertainment". Then I said that to stop this behavior I grabbed and shoved Pooh in his face to distract him. They were HORRIFIED!!!  As they started to stammer about me NOT being much of an animal lover.... I realized what they thought I meant! WRONG!!!
We have a little stuffed Winnie the Pooh toy that all the cats just Love! If I need to get their attention its the best thing to use. Well, besides treats. So please, ask for more information if something doesn't sound right.  For the record, I wouldn't shove poo in anyone's face...... much less pick it up with my hand. Well, maybe in some extreme emergency that I can't imagine happening in the first place. But we won't think about things like that. ha ha

So here are a couple of photos of WINNIE the POOH with Ronan and Brave Dave O'Malley. They were both appalled by the confusion about their Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment