About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Have Been Wondering About This!

   Well, I finally got around to comparing those two eggs from the "Never had this happen before" post. Both were fertilized. But I guess the little one just didn't get a chance to develop before the shell did. Still don't know why that happened.... but at least the mystery of what it looks like has now been resolved.
   Yep, you could say I "cracked it wide open".    I know! I know! My apologies! I can hardly resist a bad joke or pun. Especially when its this easy. (I want to make an "over-easy" remark, but I'm really trying hard to resist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment