About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Yep! Thats What You Think It Is!


   And I have a reason for posting it.... bear with me.
   Remember that old saying about "one man's trash is another man's treasure"? Well when I see the dog poop in my yard, I just see work. I have to shovel it up and dispose of it. Can't compost it or anything!  But I've noticed what a great thing it is to the toads. They hunker up close to it.... usually not as close as this guy.... and just wait for the flies and bugs to gather. And ta da! An instant insect buffet!!! Pretty cool if you ask me.
    So next time you catch yourself complaining about something... try and look at it from a different perspective. You might not have it so bad after all.  If nothing else, be happy that this isn't the way you get your meals!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment