About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Dismantling The Container Garden.


Well here we go! I've all ready moved the potted plants that were left and Blossom was trying to help me get organized. Huge task!


Ahulee found a good spot and settled in for the duration. The sunshine was just too tempting for his old bones!


Even Blossom finally succumbed to the warm sun and cool gentle breezes. She tried SO HARD to keep her eyes open!!!! ha ha ha


Jacob didn't even bother trying! Here he is about to nod off. His jowls were in the dirt a few moments after I took this.



By the next morning it was looking pretty bare! The girls were wondering what the heck happened?! Still have flowers to move and all, but I'll get it done a little at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment