About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Monday, September 3, 2012

A Good Morning To Play!!!


"The weather was great this morning! So me and Blossom played real hard!!
Trick or Treat, smell my feet!
I'm a nut, so smell my butt!
She said that rhyme wasn't very funny, but I think it is. Shes just jealous she didn't say it first. Anyway, we ran all around the yard! Uncle Ahulee even joined in. It wasn't for very long, but he gave it a try!"
 


"I run and spin soooooo fast, Mama has trouble getting a good picture of me in action. Maybe I should be called Zoom Zoom Goober!!? Kinda catchy, ain't it?  Blossom quit running with me... I think she was out of breath! The vet said she needed to lose a lot of weight, then she could play more. I don't know why you'd want to lose something on purpose after you found it. But if it helps you play more... then I'm all for getting rid of it!!!"


"Blossom said that when the weather gets cooler, we'll have to settle down a little and help Mama with the yard and garden work. WORK!?!"



"Yeah, right! Now THATS funny!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment