About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

FINALLY able to access my blog!!!!!!


    Can't remember if I posted this photo of the chick with spraddle leg. Too cute! So here it is!
From here on out I have almost a year to catch up on!!!! SHEESH



     Finally decided after I had gotten the chicks last Spring that I needed a "simple" henhouse.... so I decided to try a prefab one.  Here are all the sides after I'd assembled them. Wasn't difficult.


    Most of the instructions were ok.  Not all though! But its pretty easy to figure out.


    Merry Christmas decided she would be the supervisor. That worked out well.


     Job complete. Merry gave the thumbs up on the project!


   Hermoine wasn't too sure about it at first.... but her and the girls soon warmed up to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment