About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Bits and Pieces from 2017


   A very happy toad indeed. I forgot to dump the water out of this old pan!


  Love these old lilies. Seems like they grow everywhere down here in the South.


   Esmeralda, for some unknown reason, likes to sit like this on top of the old butter churn. Whatever makes her happy! I certainly get a chuckle every time I see her relaxing this way.


   Fergus just has the most beautiful eyes! After all this time though, he still  isn't feeling well. Hopefully life improves for us all around here.


   Merry Christmas still hasn't outgrown her joy of chair sitting. Here she was supervising again! When I start sorting through the "stuff" around here, Blossom just goes and takes a nap! hahahaha


   I was really surprised when I saw this picture from last year. The Delawares have all grown big, beautiful combs now that they are mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment