About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Visitors.

Meet the girls. They've been coming around for a few days now. So sweet! Both young and in heat. A real recipe for disaster. I thought at first that they belonged up the street, but a neighbor said no. Of course he also had a hatchet in one hand and was throwing rocks at the girls with the other.
(And folks ask me why I prefer animals to people!)

I can't take them in because I'm all out of room! Rescue groups are all full. So I just make sure they get some food and water and pray for the best. Sometimes thats all I can do. And that breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment