About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Little Help With The Yard Work.


Couldn't resist trying to do a little yard work, its just too perfect a day not to. So I set my sights at bagging up a bunch of the plumbago branches I had cut the other week. Not allowed to burn right now. So they have to go out this way. No, I'm not happy about it! Would prefer to compost somehow.
Oh well, with all thats going on, this is the best I can do at present. So anyway, Mr. Maynard B. Mouth decided to help me pack the branches down! Did a pretty thorough job of it too. Kept going back to it after I'd put in more brush.



Until finally, he was satisfied! Or perhaps he was just plain tired! Either way, I'll take all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment