About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Wonderous New Year to All!!!

   Meet Ahulee. He'll be 11 years old in March of 2012, so that makes him the 'old man' around here. Which is a good thing considering he was part of a litter scheduled for euthanasia at Animal Control because of severe overcrowding. The pups and their mom were brought to a foster home which is where I encountered him. I was NOT looking for a puppy! I had Rory and was caring for a sickly little foster pup named Jesse. So I resisted the best I could, but my gut and my spirit guides kept telling me that he was "my dog". Finally I gave in! And I'm so glad I went along with that forceful nudge from the Universe. He has been a source of joy, love and laughter ever since.
   So as this calendar year draws to an end I want to express my Gratitude. For Family, both 2 legged and 4 legged, and Friends, also 2 legged and 4 legged. For the challenges that came my way and helped me grow. For the strength to have met those difficulties and succeeded in learning from them. And for the sheer beauty and mystery of the world that surrounds me. For all these things and more I AM GRATEFUL.
   And as this New Year begins, I am THANKFUL for ALL my loved ones and for the potential that is my LIFE.
   I wish all a WONDEROUS NEW YEAR!
   May everyone prosper in 2012, and may there be Peace, Contentment and Grace in All our Lives.         
   With Love & Light,    Mae

1 comment: