About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Pitiful Little Boy.


   Poor Jacob! He just wants to lie in his crate. He started crying out in pain a couple of days ago. Yesterday was pretty bad, so off to the vet he went this morning. The trouble is in the hip and lower back area. Right now he is on some pills for pain reduction and I'll keep a close eye on him.  Hopefully, he simply pulled something out of whack while running and bouncing around like a little maniac!!!  Or maybe Blossom got fed up with his shenanigans and pushed him off the porch!  I just don't know!  All thats for certain is that he is in a lot of pain. Hopefully time and rest will heal him.  If not, then x-rays will be the next logical step. (Not sure where the money will come from... but somehow it always works out.... somehow. Getting the feeling I'd better get creative this time!)
   For the last few weeks I've been trying to decide on how to raise money for an improved deck with a ramp for Ahulee to use. He'll be 13 years old in March of 2014. With his size and bad joints I KNOW I have to make something!!!! Never even considered I might need that for either of the younger dogs. Oh well, life has a way of "happening". And we just have to adapt and do the best we can.
   So please say a prayer or send positive healing energy to the four legged gang here. We appreciate it!!  Blessings to all.
   

1 comment:

  1. You're right. Life has a way of just happening and we have to adjust somehow. Hope Jacob is okay.

    ReplyDelete