About Me

My photo
Greetings and Welcome to http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/ and also http://www.gardeneroflight.blogspot.com/ From these spaces I want to share my love of animals and Nature and Life in general. So here you will find stories, information, reminiscences, an occasional bit of advice and a recipe or two. Please check them both out!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ever Get One Of Those Itches....?

Ever get one of those itches that you can't seem to scratch at the right angle? Or you just can't scratch enough to make it stop?  Well, we were having one of those days a little while back. And I couldn't resist posting this photo of Ahulee spinning in a circle trying his best to scratch "that" kind of spot!


Jacob was having a similar issue, but his scratching technique was much less dramatic! Noticed that execution is greatly influenced by the location of the itch itself.


"Don't look at me like that Mama. Really now, even if I had an itch, I wouldn't let you catch me in a pose that undignified! I was raised to be a proper lady."

Thats my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment